It is HARD going back to work after having 4 and half days off! I don’t think I have taken that much time off at once since the wedding. I had a fantastic Thanksgiving and I hope all of you did as well. I spent most of my days cleaning, napping, and eating with a little running/walking thrown in for good measure. It is so nice to start the week feeling like a lot was accomplished during your time off.
I wanted to jump in today with just some quick updates. Honestly, I think my new job is going to continue to keep me extremely busy but I plan to update as much as I can.
- I am still running! This is huge for me. I am running 3 miles roughly 3 times a week with walking breaks. My leg still hurts and causes me to limp for about a day after I run but while I run the pain is minimal so for now I plan to keep running and increasing my distance while spending extra time stretching
- I am checking out BodyPump for the first time tonight and I’m pretty excited about it. I have heard so many great things about it.
- Scott and I just received e-mails about jersey size for the MS150!!! Let the bike riding fun begin.
- I tried the Gingerbread latte on Wednesday…It was horrible! I don’t recommend it and I’ll stick to pumpkin spice and peppermint mocha’s from now on.
- I have already found the Christmas cards that we will send out this year and will make that purchase next Monday. I’m pretty excited about it since this is our first year send out cards as Mr. and Mrs. Davis.
Speaking of Christmas…..has anyone started decorating already? Hopefully, we’ll get started this next weekend.